Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Today in SA


Living in South-Africa, there is a kind of inner-conflict going on inside everyone of us. This Tug'nwar between all the negative things and all the positive.
We all know about all the negative things about SA. I'm not going to get into all of that. If you are a SAfrican (here or overseas) you know what it is.
I do want to get into the positives... because I think it's time to start focussing on good. Today in SA, is a cool website, doing just that... Here you can go tell stories or share articles about the positives in SA!
So go check it out, join in on discussions and lets get excited about our beautiful country again! And get involved in issues that can help create a better home for you and yours!

3 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

Agree...let`s join...I did!!!!!

Akelamalu said...

There's good and bad wherever you come from.

Annie Jeffries said...

Change takes time, I-girl, and we should all just figure that we all live in glass houses and not throw rocks. I'm glad to see that someone has put something together that focuses on the good. We need more of that. All my best, Annie