Thursday, May 10, 2007

I want my mommy!!!!

I'm feeling just a little under the weather these past two days. Nothing hectic ... just a head filled with clay, with every sound sounding like a drill in my scull!

I've got a huge fever blister so eating and drinking is become a hassle, not that i'm tasting a lot right now anyhow!
Tried medicine last night, but it actually just made me feel worse, and I'm not even getting sympathy for husband at home! I'd love some faffing or something! Times like these I really miss being a kid in mommy's house!
By now I would have been in bed with a dose of some-or-other kind of flu remedy, a big hug and a check in every now and then!
But instead, I'm at work, with a sore back and neck and a hammer slamming away against my brain!
I'll just do 2min noodles tonight, and hope a good nights sleep will sort it out...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hie is vir jou 'n groot drukkie, mmmmmmmmm. En 'n soeentjie op jou voorkop, mmmmwwwwhhhhaaaa! Voel beter vinnig...

Lani said...

Awwww feel better Nini *hugs*