Monday, May 7, 2007

Tag... I'm it!

I've been tagged by Gypsy Purple to name 7 random facts about myself.... so here goes!

  • I'm REALLY not a morning person!
  • I get emotional very quickly... it doesn't take much to make me cry!
  • I can get ready in 10mins! I'm not big on faffing.
  • I'm quite compulsive, and will sometimes buy things I REALLY don't need!
  • I can be a perfectionist, sometimes to the point of irritation.
  • It usually takes me about an hour to fall asleep.
  • I have a song for every mayor event in my life.

I tag Twiggy from Doodles of my Mind, and Akelamalu from Everything and Nothing to tell 7 random facts about themselves!

3 comments:

Akelamalu said...

Oops I've already been tagged for a similar thing but thanks for thinking of me anyway, which I've done today. :)

Lani said...

Ya know, apart from the faffing comment I'd swear that Shane wrote that! (Shane does take about an hour to get ready though)

Gypsy Purple said...

I enjoyed Lani`s comment!!!