Thursday, May 3, 2007

Prison Break

Okey, so I have a weakness....

Prison Break! I just finished the 2nd Season last night, and I'm telling you, I don't think I'll be able to make it until Season 3 begins!
I don't want to spoil it for anyone who is still busy with Season 2, so I'm just gonna say... you'd better make peace with the fact that you won't have anymore nails left after this one! Eish!
'n Mens het omtrent 'n Klipdrift en Eish (los die coke!) nodig na elke episode! LOL!
For those of you still watching... enjoy... and for those like me, who is now waiting... take it easy! Hehehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My maag het elke keer gewerk na 'n episode - LOL. Stem saam met jou intense very very intense!!!

Gypsy Purple said...

Sies jou lelike ding...jy maak dit net moeiliker vir my