Thursday, June 21, 2007

Littly Miss KittyCat.... aka Megan

So my cousin has officially enterend her 'Cat' fase. Megan, or more fondly nowadays called 'Kitty' wanted an new pic for her msn, so I decided to slap together something.
We actually had good laughs while the transformation from person to cat took place, but it turned out pretty cool!

The four names at the bottom of the design is the names of Emily the Strange's 4 cats... That's the other craze that's still in her system. The Emily the Strange fase.

But I enjoy it immensely to see her everyday, and peeling away all her personalities and impersonations.

Plus the outfits are just an adventure on its own!
The original pic I used below:

3 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

I SO love this!!!!!!
Indi...thanks for everything you are doing for my little girl...she love you to bits and I appreciate it from my heart!!!!
Thanks for helping her, enjoying her and understanding.....!!!!
XXXXX

Anonymous said...

Love the Kitty Megs!! And love the real one just as much...

Nidzam_Akma said...

so cute.......................