Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Remembering - My Kitchen Tea.

The last couple of weeks I've been very nostalgic! Last year was one of the most exciting years of my life! I got married in August ... thus from about this time last year, it was one party after the other, Dress fittings, Hair trials, Shopping trips galore and I got to see almost ALL the family that lives overseas.

Then to top it all off, Twiggy from Doodles of my mind is getting married next year, and she is busy with all kinds of Wedding stuffs, so I've been remenesing about all the fun we had last year.

And it also just happens that last Saturday, a year ago it was my Kitchen Tea. I had heaps of fun! I thought I'd share some of it. They dressed me up like a "Kitchen Fairy" .... Did the most horrible thing to my face with make-up and then gave me heaps and heaps of very cool pressies!

Afterwards for the Bachelorette Party we went out to a club, and they made me wear my costume out! But we had loads of laughs, and I even went home with a couple of hundred bucks! (Yes... I HAD to beg for money!!!!) Good Times!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe!! Great fun!

Gypsy Purple said...

I can`t believe it is a year ago....it feels like yesterday!!!

What a great and magical time it was......we all had a ball....sigh!!!!!

Thanks for posting the pics...nice to relive....

Twiggy said...

Kitchen Tea? Sweet!!