Monday, June 4, 2007

Nini luvs Nunu


My cousin is about 3 months away from having a Nunubaby! We are all so excited, and can't wait for the little one's arrival. I saw mommy2be the weekend, and she is looking SO CUTE with her preggo tummy! I just wanted to keep on rubbing it and pressing my mouth to it and talking with little Nunu! Ofcourse I need to make sure that nunu recognizes my voice so when the day is here, Nunu will know when it's Nini talking!

I do, however, think I have a very calming effect on babynunu, because whenever I'm around, baby never kicks... and Nini SO wants to feel nunu move around inside that tumtum!

Ah, but I'll just have to be patient for another 3 months, then I'll be able to hold, and nuzzle and devour this little one! Until then, I'll just keep on handing out kisses... MWAH!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ag mammie!Daai Nunu maagie is so freaken cute!!

Gypsy Purple said...

Is dit nie...kan nie wag om die Nunu te sien nie...